Essence Wedding Photo & Video
If you are human, leave this field blank.
Link to Your Facebook Page
Link to Your Photography Portfolio
How many years of professional photography experience do you have?
How many years of wedding photography experience do you have?
How many weddings have you photographed?
How many weddings have you photographed as the lead photographer?
How many weddings have you photographed in the last 12 months?
Please list the photography studios you currently work with
Please list the DSLR camera bodies you own
Please list the different lenses you own (be sure to specify f-stop)
Please list the different flash units you own
Are you available on
Do you own a reliable car?
How did you hear about us?
1. Approx what fstop and shutter speed should you use in broad sunlight?
2. If you want a blurred background with a sharp subject, which of the following are important?
3. To avoid camera/lens shake, what is the relationship between focal length/lens length and shutter speed?
4. Should a formal photo with 1-2 people be shot vertical or horizontal?
5. Should a formal photo with 3 or more people be shot vertical or horizontal?
6. Is there ever a reason to turn in an out of focus picture. If so, what is it?
7. How many photos should be taken/turned in, at an average wedding?
8. Why is it better to use a long lens and frame in camera, than a wide lens and crop?
9. When shooting with two cameras, what is the most important thing you should check before starting your day?
10. If most group pictures are printed as 8x10, what does this mean for how you should frame your group pictures?
11. What ISO would you generally use outside? Inside with flash? Inside without flash?
12. How many frames of each formal group should you take?
13. When is it acceptable to shoot below 1/60sec, and what should you do to stabilize?
14. When editing in lightroom, which slider should you use first to fix a dark picture?
15. What causes red-eye and how can it be prevented?
16. With skin tones, is it better to trend toward orange/yellow or blue?
17. A ceremony in a dark church without flash, what fstop should you use?
ESSENCE PHOTO & VIDEO
(888) 777-7011 -
Test Description goes like this